At StickyWeb, we require our users to respect intellective property rights. If any copyrighted content that belongs to you was posted without your permittance to StickyWeb.com sent through one of those Services, we wish to know about it. Please send notice of the inculpate infraction to our designated department at contacts(at)StickyWeb.com
Please include in your notice:
- Physical signature an electronic or of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf;
- the name, telephone number, email address and address of the copyright owner;
- Identity of the copyrighted work that’s being infringed;
- Identity of where the infringe material is located on our Website (a URL works best);
- A statement that you have a proper belief that the use isn’t authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that
- The information in your notice is accurate, and
- You’re authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
This statement must be made under infliction of disloyalty, meaning if any part of this statement is false, you could be committing perjury—a serious offense that is sometimes even classified as a felony.
Finally, a warning: If you intentionally make a false statement in your claim of copyright contravention, then you may be subject to liability for damages and heavy civil penalties. If you’re not sure whether material on one of our Websites infringes your copyright, then you should speak with a lawyer before notifying us. We may forward your notice to the user that uploaded the content.